A four day weekend. Sound like a dream? Well, you can’t have a cake and eat it…
One of those days happen to be the 14th of February. In other words, a stay-inside day for those who aren’t fans of romance and love.
But, not to worry I beg you, since here come some great ideas on how to embrace your single life and love yourself.
- Listen to some great music. Also, some old songs. Bring back some great memories, have a dance session.
- Laugh. Make fun of yourself, read a funny blog, watch some funny videos. Use the opportunity of your neighbours being out on their fancy shmancy dates and sing some karaoke out loud, enjoy your weirdness and celebrate it!
- Eat some great food. Let yourself do whatever you want. Chocolate? YES! Pizza? Damn right! Fancy gourmet food? Of course!
- Dress whatever makes you feel awesome. It’s your day, so wear something that you feel great in.
- Invite over your single pal. Have a slumber party! Tip : avoid relationship topics.
- Do something you wanted to do for a long time. You know what I’m talking about.
- And if all of that didn’t work… You can always go clubbing and meet someone.